The School has almost 550 alumni working as policy professionals across Canada and internationally.
Our alumni are making an impact in a diverse range of roles within all levels of government, the broader public sector, the not-for-profit sector, and private organizations.
Sample alumni careers include:
- Policy Analyst
- Manager, Issues & Reputation Management
- Press Secretary
- Behavioural Insights Researcher
- Research Analyst
- Senior Consultant, Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Government Relations and Public Affairs Manager
- Legislative Assistant
- Senior Economic Analyst
- Consultant, UN
- Senior Policy and Research Officer
Our powerful and active Alumni Network provides a valuable lifelong network of fellow graduates and public policy professionals.