Three MPP alumni organize Toronto’s first Black Policy Conference
December 2, 2019 | By Public Policy Admin |
MPP graduates Eunice Kays, Sharnelle Morgan & Anna-Kay Russell organized the hugely successful inaugural conference in November 2019, which looked at Black innovation and inclusion in Toronto’s public policy strategies.
The conference was hosted by the City of Toronto’s Confronting Anti-Black Racism Unit and the Munk School’s Urban Policy Lab.
Some media coverage:
- CBC Online: First-ever Toronto Black Policy Conference aims to effect real change (November 30)
- Metro Morning: Toronto Black Policy Conference (November 29)
- U of T News: Munk School alumnae spearhead inaugural Toronto Black Policy Conference (November 29)
- CBC Toronto News at 6: Toronto Black Policy Conference (November 28)
- Network for the Advancement of Black Communities: In Conversation (November 19)