DEAR CERES ALUMNI!
We would like to welcome you to CERES MEETS, a virtual alumni meeting place!
Our key aim is to foster a wider CERES community and we hope you will join us in this endeavour.
You may remember CERES as the place where your worldview expanded, careers were shaped and life-long friendships were moulded. Remember the time when you would have really appreciated receiving advice on your career progression and goal setting? How often you wrote in a survey that a better connection with alumni would have helped? You have the opportunity to fill this role now and have an invaluable impact on the current students.
Please share your stories about your professional achievements and life experiences. Our students are seeking academic and professional advice and looking for mentors. No one can help them better than you with a word of wisdom and support in this rapidly changing world.
Please reconnect and join us for CERES MEETS, virtually and during a series of informal meetings/career talks at CERES with the current students to:
- highlight potential career pathways after graduation
- share your most valuable experience while at CERES
- advise on how to prepare yourself for the challenges of the real world while at grad school
- explain how to network and open professional doors
- share what skills are in demand and how to obtain them
Stay in touch and stay connected no matter how long ago you may have graduated! Success of the program is based on the success of its graduates.