It is the University of Toronto's goal to create a community that is inclusive of all persons and treats all members of the community in an equitable manner. In creating such a community, the University aims to foster a climate of understanding and mutual respect for the dignity and worth of all persons.
In working toward this goal, the University will strive to provide support for, and facilitate the accommodation of individuals with disabilities so that all may share the same level of access to opportunities, participate in the full range of activities that the University offers, and achieve their full potential as members of the University community.
- Learn more about the University of Toronto’s accessibility policies: https://people.utoronto.ca/inclusion/accessibility/policies/
- For information about accessibility at the Munk School’s locations, please visit our Contact Us page.
- For more information, check the University’s building access notices for the St. George campus and find the designated accessible parking spaces
- For questions and feedback about the accessibility of content on munkschool.utoronto.ca, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For accessibility to events hosted at the Munk School, please contact us by email at email@example.com
- General questions or concerns related to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) can be directed to the University of Toronto's Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act Office.