University of Toronto

Joint programs, specializations and exchanges

Joint programs and specializations

In addition to the standalone master's and dual degree programs, you can also complete a combined degree program, collaborative specialization, or study abroad on an exchange.

Collaborative specializations — photo by John Schnobrich/Unsplash

Collaborative Specializations

Choose from a range of collaborative specializations with your Master of Global Affairs, Master of Public Policy, or MA in European Affairs degree, including:

  • Contemporary East and Southeast Asian Studies (CESEAS)
  • Environmental Studies
  • Harney Program in Ethnic, Pluralism and Immigration Studies
  • Public Health Policy
  • Sexual Diversity Studies
Exchanges - photo by Timo Stern/Unsplash

If you are interested in studying abroad for a term during your time at the Munk School, you can take advantage of the robust opportunities provided by U of T’s Centre for International Experience.