At the Munk School, we look for students who are creative, who push the limits, who think differently; who are deeply engaged with the world and determined to have an impact on it.
Our MPP program attracts top graduate students who are passionate about contributing to the public good, in Canada and globally.
The MPP admissions committee will review every aspect of your application before making a decision, and will consider your academic performance, experience and/or extra-curricular activities, and reference letters.
What we look for
- Strong academic performance: Transcripts, test scores (GRE) and academic references
- Strong quantitative skills: Transcripts, GRE, previous courses taken
- Stand-out qualities: Creativity, experience solving complex problems, leadership, and an ability to work across disciplines
- Interest or work in the field: Previous work or extra-curricular activity in public policy; other forms of expertise and lived experience that contribute to the diversity of the MPP program as indicated on your curriculum vitae and personal statement(s).
- Strong English language proficiency: English language proficiency test
Are you thinking of applying to the MPP program for Fall 2023? You can still submit a late application at this time!
Rejeanne Puran, our Recruitment & Admissions Officer, is here to help!