Associate Professor, Institute for Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, Dalla Lana School of Public Health
Sara Allin is an Associate Professor at the Dalla Lana's Institute for Health Policy, Management and Evaluation. She is a Senior Researcher at the Canadian Institute for Health Information and is cross-appointed to the Munk School.
Sara received her MSc (Health Policy) and PhD (Social Policy) from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Allin, S and Grignon, M. (2014) Examining the Role of Amenable Mortality as an Indicator of Health System Effectiveness, Healthcare Policy, 9(3): 12-19.
- Gusmano, M., and Allin, S. (2014) Framing the Issue of Ageing and Health Care Spending in Canada, UK and the US, Health Economics, Policy and Law, 9(3):313-28.
- How does complementary private insurance coverage affect seniors’ use of medications in Ontario? Allin, S., Laporte, A., Law, M. (2013). Health Policy, 110: 147-155.
- Health Care Cost Containment Strategies Used In Four Other High-Income Countries Hold Lessons For The United States.Stabile, M., Thomson, S., Boyle, S., Busse, R., Mossialos, E., Chevreul, K., Allin, S., Marchildon, G. (2013) Health Affairs, 32 (4): 643-652.
- Comparability of self-reported medication use and pharmacy claims data.Allin, S., Bayoumi, A., Law, M., and Laporte, A (2013) Health Reports, 24 (1).
- Inequity in health and health care use among children.Allin, S., and Stabile, M. (2012) Journal of Health Economics Policy and Law, 7(2): 227-242.
- The economic costs of childhood disability.Stabile, M and Allin, S. (2012) Future of Children, Children with Disabilities, Volume 22, 1: 65-96.
- Socioeconomic status and the use of medicines in the Ontario Public Drug Program.Allin, S., and Laporte, A. (2011) Canadian Public Policy, 37(4), 563-576.
- Access to care for older persons: a comparison of England and the United States.Gusmano, M., and Allin, S. (2011) Journal of Health Politics, Policy and Law, 36(1): 89-118.
- Subjective Unmet Need and Utilization of Health Care services in Canada: What are the Implications for Equity?Allin, S., Grignon, M., and Le Grand, J. (2010) Social Science and Medicine, 70(30): 465-472.